Post your Topre boards

post your topper boards here.

flipped spacebars and mx sliders are allowed but may be ridiculed.

13 Likes

Did you put a HHKB in a fridge???

7 Likes

I love orange and yellow…!

11 Likes

Hello,

a lot of us lube the rails and wires, try to dampen, exchange the domes of our hhkb to 55g, but to get the freedom of a wide choice of keycaps using mx sliders may be ridiculed.

I don’t get that, because its not needed at all, like some enthusiasts find Topre called mk ridicoulous per se.
A stock Topre is far away from “perfection” for me, therefore modding all the way, the only measurement that should count is the personal one.

Have a nice day

11 Likes

it came that way

3 Likes

Dome swapped to BKE Redux extremes, sliders lubed with Krytox VPF1514, & the stabilizers lubed with Tribosys3204. She’s a beast! :star_struck:

7 Likes

lubed pro 2 and lubed type s

23 Likes

here’s mine at work together with everything else

and here’s an NSFW upskirt shot of it

12 Likes

7 Likes

Woah! I see Death Note. I was watching the Anime with my girl yesterday. She was so engrossed.

1 Like

Death Note is the sole reason I passed my Mandarin classes in school. I used to read mangas in Mandarin to pick up the vocabulary. Have to say Death Note was a great choice.

1 Like

Realforce, and Novatouch (Dolch caps).

5 Likes

Not even close to it’s final form, but seeing the worried expressions on my coworkers’ faces when they try to use my Novatouch is extremely entertaining.

7 Likes

Blackberry Passport :roll_eyes:

FC660C, HHKB Pro 2 with red accent caps from a Leopold dyesub keycap kit.

I always keep coming back to the 660C. I love my other keebs, but this is by far my most common daily driver.

5 Likes

The usefulness of the arrow clusters.

2 Likes

That, and the general feel of the keyboard. Solid, yet forgiving keystrokes, but not too bouncy.

1 Like

Love the pic of the black HHKB with the GH Tri and Veteran(?) Skulls.

Here are my contributions:

(experimental look)

4 Likes

CM NovaTouch TKL with Ducky Joker caps. \m/

3 Likes

Hi-Pro on my work desk at the office. :slight_smile:

8 Likes