Post your Topre boards

the 10AE is just so nice!

Hi @actualglacier I just posted my HHKB I wanted to let you know I posted a Reddit post as well letting everyone know where I got the inspiration. Hope you don’t mind

8 Likes

This is a quality thread :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

HHKB, Hasu, BKE heavy, grey FC660C caps with blanks

FC660C with RF87u black on black caps

Not pictured is a disassembled RF waiting for a retro refrigerator Norbaforce

2 Likes

Haha I was inspired by another post on reddit too!! Love that look

6 Likes

Dolch looks really cool on the NovaTouch.

I love what you’ve done to your keyboard. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks, Shady!

Excuse my French, but what the fuck is this? o.O
Purple Topre domes? And it seems that they are all individual?

BKE Redux Ultra Light domes via Keyclack. https://www.keyclack.com/product/bkeDomeReplacements

1 Like

My HHKB Pro 2 with dyed mods. I love this board, perfect for travel. Right now it has some Classic beige keycaps, but I might return it to this configuration one of these days.

7 Likes

My topre keyboard

fc660c white (hipro Slider + keycaps)
fc660c black (realforce silent Slider)
hhkb type-s (hipro keycaps)
fc660c gray (novatouch Slider + gmk hyperfuse origins)

Etc,
fc660m yellow (cherry red + gmk nautilus)
rama m65 (box black + china dsa godspeed)

7 Likes

These are some really beautiful topre boards! That must have take a lot of effort to gather and put them together. Congratulations!

3 Likes

which mx sliders do you recommend?

Hello,

this is very hard to answer for several reasons. Most common one, your taste might be different than mine.
I’ve modded mine some time ago, when Novatouches to harvest was pricey, but possible to do/buy.
They’re hard to find nowadays (in Germany), the second sliders i like a lot had been bought from China with some friends, those sliders are not available anymore. We bought a large margin, couple of thousand. They’re a bit longer, which is nice for dampening, i use Hypersphere rings, not loosing much of tactility.

Today there are a lot more options available, that i havn’t tried, maybe some other folks can step in with recommendations that are still available.

Sorry i couldn’t be more helpfull.