Question about Num Lock on the Realforce R2 RGB TKL

I can’t find a way to toggle Num Lock on the Realforce R2 RGB TKL. There are no dip switches on the back. The Fn+F12 lock shortcut isn’t it - that locks the Windows keys.

There must be a way to do it, otherwise they wouldn’t have included a Num Lk indicator LED, right? I haven’t been able to find an answer to this anywhere online.

Isn’t there a numlock between pause and printscreen where scroll lock usually is?

Otherwise, have you tried fn+scroll lock?

No, the top right corner buttons are PrtSc, ScrLk, and Pause.
Fn+ScrLk doesn’t seem to do anything.

The RGB probably doesn’t have Num Lock (and therefore a numberpad in the alphas), since it doesn’t have the numbers printed on the frontside of its stock keycaps. On all the other R2s, it’s where Manofinterests said it is.

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. That’s a little disappointing, but my main concern was the seemingly always-on Num Lk indicator LED.
I just went through the manual, and apparently those LEDs can be disabled. Problem solved.
I also found out that the Num Lk LED changes color when switching lighting patterns with Fn+Pg Up, so I guess they just gave it a new functionality without updating its label.

1 Like

maybe the reason of “always-on” is that you opened numlik on your computer

True. In case you didn’t know, in windows you can search for the app called “on-screen keyboard” and turn off the numlock there.