Rama kara

TBH, I hear the difference although it isn’t the most significant, it’s there. Honestly I like the dampener but can understand why some people wouldn’t like it.

I haven’t tried the weight and think it could be really nifty though. I still switch to my Kara somewhat regularly since it’s just an easy typing experience with a “clean” feel.

2 Likes

This. It’s likely the best “no bullshit” board I own. It’s by no means perfect, but it does everything well, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Finally built this KARA. Girlfriend ordered it for me back in December for my birthday and finally came last month.

Simple, yet fun to build! Tape mod + RAMA weight. Gat Ink Blacks L/F + GMK Oblivion Git Base v2.

11 Likes

A bit tangential to the thread topic, but I really hope that Rama releases an updated M60-A utilizing their mute plate mount (or whatever [gasket] setup they dream up next) – M60-B perhaps :wink:
I really love the case aesthetics, but didn’t want the integrated plate. Has anyone heard any whispers that this may be in the works?

1 Like

Yeah I am hoping to have this some day! But don’t think it will be anytime soon, and GB fulfilment is gonna be a loooongg wait…

Anyone having issues with their kara? I’ve been using mine daily at work since May or so and lately it’s been having an issue where I will be typing and it will just get stuck or hang or something holding down one of the keys I pressed and keep pushing that key down until I unplug it

I haven’t had any issues yet @ probably 30-40 days of use

1 Like

Does it occur at one key specifically or is it indiscriminate across the board?

Seems random, had it happen with control once and a few times with some letters today.

Maybe check to see if the hotswap socket solder connection is still good?