RAMA Thermal and Thermal+ Pre-Order

Debating between both models and between moon or soya… I don’t know what would look best with gmk dmg. I would love any thoughts!

1 Like

I personally think moon would pair better given the cold gray tones, and also I feel like the gray of Moon paired with the thermal fins gives a much more “heatsink” vibe, which makes a lot of sense with DMG.

I think the render from R2 says it all, lol. The black plate works wonderfully.

6 Likes

Yeah idk how I missed that one. That’s actually milk right? Thanks both of yall for the input!

It looks closer to milk than soyu.

Final day everyone!

6 Likes

someone’s gonna forget :joy:

Anyone knows when the ship date may be

Rama never gives completion estimates up front. The original Thermal GB kicked off around July 2019, and Rama started shipping the completed boards in batches from October 2020 to February 2021. Granted 2020 was a nightmare for manufacturing, but given that two separate boards are being offered this time, and the growth of the hobby along with the praise for the first round (not to mention the larger streaming presence and current hype machine) must have increased the number of unit’s sold from the previous round. A safe bet would be 12 months, but it could most certainly be longer.

1 Like

4 Likes