SA "1976" Keyset

!!! I got it on massdrop way back and have been kicking myself for not getting the compatibility kits ever since

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i’ve got a board with a wooden case and i’m waiting on mt3 godspeed… and this is uniform sa, which i have yet to try… hmmmmmmmmmmmm

It’s better than sculpted SA IMO.

Well, I like DSA quite a lot, and the fact that said case has an integrated palm rest makes it very friendly to high-profile caps. Strongly considering…

Yeah it’s like a tall DSA. I like it but it’s not for everyone. Personally I don’t really like the colour way due to the gradient. If I could get solid colours I’d be more interested!

kits are well thought out and pricing is also great, the non-standard kit has a good selection of keys that support 40% staggered but the drop is missing a split spacebars kit.

This is very interesting! I think I personally like sculpted SA better but I have a wooden case that I haven’t been able to find a good keyset for, and this might be just the ticket. Is this the first time SP has rereleased an existing set in this manner?

Also does anyone know if the blank teal keys in the Ergodox set are 2u in size? I would need a 2u shift for my DZ60, but wouldn’t mind using a blank if it fit the gradient.

The outer columns are 1.5u

Picked up the non-standard and arrow kits. I’ve been needing them for a year now. Glad they re-ran the set.