SA Royalty Keycap Set

I really like the colorset and appreciate that this kit appears to have an extra 2.25u shift. Unfortunately, I don’t see anything that would work for the 1.5u Fn on a FC660M :frowning:

I really like the theme of this set. Unfortunately, I wish there was a 40’s, ortho and ergo mods otherwise I’d be in. Hoping in round 2.

Aren’t all the bottom row keys on the FC660M 1.25U? (except for the 1U windows key). Either way, there are a few keys that would work for you, it just wouldn’t say “FN”

Yeah, they are 1.25u, my error. I’d also need to substitute another key for the 1u windows key. Good progress on getting an extra 2.25u shift on a Maxkey set, I’m looking forward to ICs and GBs that have that and other useful extras.

I think you’ll take it for the CA66 dark red (I could do the same)

dang, if only it has 2.25 and 2.75 spacebars for my split build

Anyone know how this compares to the GMK red samurai set in terms of color? Couldn’t find the specification on what colors the red samurai had…

This is my subjective take on the colours. I think the alphas will be quite similar but the legends are a little whiter than the samurai legends. Mods of course are very different and the accent keys are very different too. Coming back to the alphas it looks like Royalty May be ever so slightly warmer than Samurai.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

There are only two weeks left to join this GB and last I checked in it’s at 46/100 for MOQ. So… definitely get in on it now!

1 Like

I’m on the fence! I will probably end up joining pretty soon.

1 Like

my CA66 needs this, I have not yet entered the GB in a few days I proceed…

KMK Labs.

1 Like

Will be joining in as well :3

1 Like

Anyone know how this compares to the GMK red samurai set in terms of color? Couldn’t find the specification on what colors the red samurai had

Cijanzen nailed it- The legends are a creamy vanilla as opposed to the gold on samurai, the alphas will be similar/slightly lighter to samurai, and the mods are pretty different.

-ye_cole on GH

1 Like

Last day to join the gb! The set has reached MOQ so it’s a go. Here are the first samples for the set: https://imgur.com/a/mNhC4S5

https://imgur.com/a/P5LtwyT

They finished manufacturing! Here’s a picture.

1 Like

Colors look nice, but I can’t believe that nobody noticed that they manufactured every key upside-down! :smiley:

1 Like

charge back! NOW! Can’t wait to get my caps. Love the looks of thm.

LOL oh no