SA Symbiosis R2

Anyone want to split a spacekeys kit? I don’t want the blue keys but I’d like the grey keys. If anyone’s interested I’ll pay for shipping!

I’m new to the hobby and wondering if the Ortho set is just the ortho mods or if it comes with alphas included (thought I assume it does not). Thanks and sorry if this is a dumb question :)!

It’s alright to ask. :smile:

The Ortho kit contains only the modifier keys as its kit photo shows. If you want to cover a full layout, you should add the Alphas kit (and any other kit you need, e.g., novelties kit, etc).

Are there any plans (is there any chance) for another run?

I have no plan for rerun soon. Kono said they would take a small run in 2020. But it’s not on the original schedule. I don’t have more info for that now.

1 Like

What do you mean by not on the original schedule?

Initially I just planned to run only once when I started this project before. So as things were discussed and carried out for the GB in 2018. It’s the first time I heard about the rerun when Kono declared it in GH months ago before production shipping. I have no idea at all when or how it’s gonna happen.

Without any formal announcement, the alphas, NorDeUK kit, Extensions, and a few other child kits are back in stock this week. No mods, though.