Snow Caps Tomorrow

The SA-P set is a bit of a mess right now.

Aside from the missing 7u, they offer all the extra keys you need for 40% except for split spacebars so you have to use the Shift Keys.

If I am going to shell out $50 dollars for an add-on kit for my 40% then it better come with some blanks that I can use for spacebars. And they should be convex…

1 Like

Totally. I can live without convex, don’t even know if they have the moulds for that, but no split keys for a 40%? :thinking:

I suggest you send them this feedback. If they have the molds available they will often adjust kits.

I have the old Ice Cap SA set that is all R3, that I’m looking to part ways with if you’re interested (and not because this is coming out…just realized that white keycaps aren’t really my thing)

Okay, Melissa emailed me back and the 7u is now available and there is a photo of the novelty keys. So, we’re makeing progress!

These are pretty cool, no?

1 Like

Those novelties are low key lit

Hey man, I appreciate the offer, but I’m not really in the market for any SA sets right now.

ahh all good! Figured I’d ask since it was brought up

Looks like if you go the WKL way, you’ll do 112343

Found this on the Industrial SA-P page:

The SA-P “Industrial” keyset is available as a sculptured Row 1,1,2,3,4,4 set. We are working on capability to sublimate an all Row 3 option as well as a sculptured Row 1,1,2,3,4,3 option.

Not sure what Tsangan users do, though. There’s only 1 of each OS key in R3. Ha. I guess you can go dual OS mode!

Yeah, and they have 1u R4 Super keys so it just doesn’t seem well thought out. Perhaps I’ll email Melissa about it cause it seems like a big oversight to me.

I emailed their support and Melissa got back to me. Sounds like they’re going to fix the R3/R4 issue for the alternate kits.

1 Like

nice