Sol, a successor to Zen, is a full RGB split keyboard with an ortholinear layout. Per-key RGB backlight and underglow with 88 total LEDs make it the brightest keyboard available. This is a full-featured keyboard PCB, no Pro-Micro or soldering diodes required.
Currently in group buy RGBKB.net Ends Sept 7th.
To reach the CNC case MOQ, I will giving every CNC case order a 10% chance to receive $200 off!
- Type C for both USB and interconnect. Runs QMK.
- Black PCB with gold contacts
- MX and Kailh low-profile
- Basic tenting using standard CNC case feet (5.3deg)
- More tenting angles available using 3D printed feet
- OLED and rotary encoder support
- MX holes sized specifically for Holtite 8P3/8P2 sockets
- Thin design: 10.2mm MX /7.2mm with low profile switches
Feel free to ask any questions at the discord (link on rgbkb.net)!