[Solved] DZ60 PCB Columns of Keys not Working

EDIT: Turns out this pcb was a DZ60 copy, so I needed to use the yd60mq profile instead of the dz60 profile.

So I was setting up the layout I wanted, and when I flashed it onto my pcb (dz60), two columns (“5” ,“8” key’s columns) don’t work, I also tested it on a different pcb, after flashing the same columns aren’t working so I don’t think this is a shorting issue. I also tried flashing the ansi layout from qmk configurator, but same issue, tried flashing from my mac and still running into the same problem.

Other than those to columns, most work except for Backspace and Del. Oh but one thing about the Backspace key is that for some reason, the connection points under the stabs sends the backspace signal.

So in total, all the keys that don’t work are: “5, T, G, V, 8, I, K, M, Backspace, Del”.

Here’s a picture of the keys I tested:

Any help would be appreciated.

Top of mind would be to recompile the firmware on a different machine and maybe change the cable used for flashing.

I just solved it, turns out this pcb was a DZ60 copy, so I needed to use the yd60mq profile instead of the dz60 profile.