Star Wars GMK Boba Fett

1 Like

Oh my goodness this is cool! A bit on the pricier side but that’s to be expected with all custom legends, packaging, and Disney licensing. Might have to pick this up!

1 Like

May the Fett be with you

2 Likes

Yay, I missed DSA Bounty Hunter back then, but was intrigued by its color combination.

I though like the rust-colored legends of DSA bounty hunter more than the seemingly black or at least high contrast ones of GMK Boba Fett. (Although I otherwise prefer contrast-rich legends, e.g. with Nautilus Nightmares, I liked the original IC version more than the washed out version it became in the end.)

EDIT: Interestingly, GMK Boba Fett seems not to be a group buy. So it’s in stock?

Crazy that NK was able to get the licensing for this. This set looks pretty darn cool.

Novelkeys also ran DSA Star Wars and it was licensed as well.

Yup! approx 450 units when it launched at noon PT.

Yeah, but Novelkeys’ previous StarWars-themed keyset IMHO was ugly as hell. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh man. This is amazing.

The “mandalorian” legends are so disappointing. DSA bounty hunter looked way better.

1 Like

I am a lot more likely to pay this kid if price for a GMK set than a DSA set, so it has that going for it. Personally I would probably prefer just to have the Mandalorian script and no English.

It looks like it comes in a foam tray? First time I remember seeing that from GMK

1 Like

Yep, the DSA Star Wars set did that too. I guess they want the packaging to be a bit higher end.

1 Like

Hmmm, no 40% support (only standard Enter keys), no ortholinear support (many 1u variants missing), no split spacebar support. :frowning: Yet another reason why I’d prefer DSA Bounty Hunter…

Honestly not sure how to feel about this. I love the idea but something is missing the mark here for me. Red mods seem oddly low contrast. I’m particularly bothered by the center aligned symbols when nothing else is.

1 Like

I agree, when I saw the email this morning I almost dropped my phone trying to open the site to see it. When I did see it, well meh is kinda an understatement to how I feel about it. Way too busy with the sub legends on the mods also & the colors look just off to me for some reason. I much prefer DSA Bounty Hunter’s look to this. Oh well. overall it seems like most like it so I hope Mike doesn’t end up sitting on these forever like the he did with the DSA sets.

1 Like

I think the set is cool. I would have preferred just one legend and not two per key.

1 Like

Definitely grabbing this, I have a green 60% Alu case that’s screaming for a set like this. Plus I’m collecting the SW sets. I’m all the way in.

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist buying this, even though I don’t know where I’ll put it.

Still hoping for my dream set of GMK with orange Aurebesh alphas, kinda like this, but GMK.

1 Like