Switch Stickers

The fastest checkout I’ve made all year!

https://iinko-designs.myshopify.com/collections/switch-stickers

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Just bought my sticker pack as well :beers:

1 Like

@ajoflo have you received your stickers? I ordered on the 19th of last month and have received them or even been notified that they shipped.

Not yet. Getting a little worried. Emailing now.

Oh man, that’s not good :frowning:

I am sooo sorry, this was a group buy, but it has since ended and orders are currently being processed. I apologise for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience. I don’t check here very often.
-iinko

1 Like

@Iinko Oh was it? It looked like it was a in-stock item. What is the timeline on these?

1 Like

I’m am sorry about that, the time line was it will start on september 19, and end today. I planned on ordering the stickers from the manufacturer in two batches, week one and week two. . So now, I will sort and fulfill orders on my list and it should take at most 4 days, but most likely 2 if nothing goes wrong on the weekend. For week two orders, they were planned to arrive during the weekend, and then four days after that would be the last ship date. Hopefully this clears things up and I apologize for the wait. If you came from the reddit post, it did say it was GB, but it seems you came from the above link, so that is my bad.
Sincere Apologies,
Jesse

1 Like

@Iinko that is correct, I purchased from the link here. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Np, expect shipping soon!

2 Likes