The Heavy-6: a Norbauer case for the FC660C

Duude this is so sweet FC660C is an awesome layout and now it might just be my first topre…

Just sold my FC660c today to a lucky Canadian. I like the changes from the initial design height. :+1:

Totally down for this. Love the bezels!

Oh man. I actually just got in the all-steel sample like five minutes ago. It could easily double as a self-defense object.

4 Likes

Any thoughts or plans on doing an m version? It’s not that I don’t like topre, it’s just that I dislike tactile…

Roughly quoting @lekashman: “You could probably club a baby seal to death with that case”

Looks great, Would like to see a heavy housing done for HHKB

1 Like

I think I’m in. I just finished a micro atx and build and it needs something tiny to go with it! Love your work Mr. Norbauer!

What is the finish on Pic 2 & 3? (i’m assuming Pic 1 is raw aluminum)
thanks

I’ve always wanted an FC660C, but couldn’t justify it since I have a heavily modified HHKB already. But this would be a good reason to finally get one…

If it happens, I’d be in. I mean, I have one of the prototype Norbatouch cases, and am patiently awaiting a Norbaforce. Might as well collect the set!

I think KT deserves some new exclusive photos of the Heavy6. Who agrees with me?

2 Likes

I would like to say, that I need this more than my wife but my wife is expensive so please don’t make this more than the other cases, k thanks :slight_smile:

I’m hoping that Black Anodized option will also be on the table… (I don’t think any of the current considerations work particularly well with the Beige/Gray caps version)

2 Likes

You already know I’m in for this @norbauer, look forward to seeing final prototypes. I’d love to see a color that would better go with the upcoming 9009 topre pbt dye sub set from kbdfans

1 Like

Hot damn. I’ve been kicking myself for missing out on the the Norbaforce and have also been considering getting a FC660C after coming to Topre JESUS via my hhkb. I really hope this is a fall-ish GB so I can sell my other incoming GB keebs. Topre-bless.

The finish is so beautiful. Can’t we to see how this turns out.

Heck Yeah man this is sick I’d love to have the case since I already have the 660c and its my daily!!!

More than anything I want to hear a sample of the case acoustics.

1 Like

I noticed that you omitted the black hard anodized option from the list of finishes this time. Does that mean you won’t be offering a hard anodized option? I was really looking forward to a hard anodized case.

Second that.