The Norbazaar event: rare, weird, and random Topre aftermarket housings

I think we’ve reached the end, I’m sorry to say.

We might make a few more in aerospace to avoid wasting the other spare components we have on hand, but those won’t be ready for some time.

2 Likes

ah, that’s bittersweet to hear. i’ve just placed an order for one of the PC ones and am happy to know that i will have at least have a piece of your work! :balloon:

but will still be keeping an eye out for those aerospace ones too! (maybe other finishes too like aperture?) and of course any of your future projects :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

that F-stock Veracity Steel HG Pro 2 must have been a steal! missed it by 2 hours LOL

Oh man, I missed that. I would have loved to snag a D stock PC Heavy Grail!

@norbauer thanks for dropping those Heavy-6s, you helped me move the remaining proto PCBs and plates I had left from my project.

:wink:

3 Likes

@norbauer

What would be the best way to clean the deskmat? I’m very worried on rubbing it too hard causing it to tear off and such.

If you’re talking about the Palm Desert deskmat, this was said about cleaning: [GB] Palm Desert 1968: Arabic sub-legend keyset and desk mat - #15 by norbauer

Is there shipping ETA for the items from 10/11/22 by chance?

Im hoping its soon. Would love to have the norbatouch done for the NK meetup in november…

I’m trying to get an answer to that question for you guys and I or one of my colleagues will post here when I can confirm.

I’ll be at the NovelKeys meetup! Track me down and say hi. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fwiw, fedex just pinged me that my order from 10/11 is on the move!

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay there, @Whinmeister. Shoot us an email with your order number and we’ll get it out ASAP.

4 Likes

Hi! I just received notification that a shipping label was created. Thank you!

Exciting to see orders from the most recent drop starting to ship :slight_smile: Any estimates for when the next (last?) drop will be?

Got the B-stock K2 Heavy-9 put together. Didn’t notice anything wrong with it, looks and feels solid!

19 Likes

Do we know when the last drop of polycarbonate heavy grails will ship?

1 Like

Got my C-Stock polycarb Heavy 6 in last Friday and built it over the weekend. Lubed the slider rails with Tribosys 3204 and the stabs with Krytox 205g0. Absolutely love this thing.

11 Likes

Last I was at the workshop, this is what the guys were working on, so should be in the coming few weeks if you haven’t gotten a shipping notification already.

2 Likes

Looks like “Lot 29e: Norbaforce Veracity Steel (B-stock)” is available again - $1100.

1 Like

Hi there,
does this “a few weeks” timeline apply to the PC Heavy Grails that were listed with the pink plate?

Picked up a c stock Heavy-6 as well, great deal!

7 Likes