The Norbazaar event: rare, weird, and random Topre aftermarket housings

I’ve started listing items in the Norbazaar, and more will be added over the coming days and weeks. I’ll send periodic updates to my newsletter and on Instagram regarding new lots.

To commemorate the occasion, I also released a video.

This first batch of lots includes a solid copper Heavy-9 with verdigris patina (only five were made), a frosted polycarbonate Heavy-9, etc. More to come.

29 Likes

Whooooooa Nelly! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Daddy’s gonna have to check the finances.

8 Likes

That copper heavy 9 is so nice… makes me very excited for the future offerings

1 Like

These are so rad.

2 Likes

Just a small batch of Heavies-9 in Aperture. This is the first time I’ve produced them in this finish. In stock and ready to ship.

3 Likes

Holding short for R2 TKL. :slight_smile:

Related to that are there any tkls planned for the bazaar @norbauer ?

1 Like

Tiny handful of (four) Norbaforces, along with one unfinished (raw machined) one and one wacky failed finish experiment in copper. We’re just working on getting those verified and ensuring all the parts are there.

8 Likes

The Matte retro Heavy 9 sold so quick omg. I’ll keep an eye out for the norbaforces

1 Like

You son of a bitch I’m in!

1 Like

where is my Sunset Blvd Heavy Grail at? LOL

I believe we have several b-stock units, which we’ll be listing soon.

6 Likes

Pls don’t sold out while I’m asleep hahahahah

1 Like

I’m waiting for the Norbaforce drop! :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Any chance of a retro refrigerator heavy grail? :eyes: love that finish

4 Likes

So good! Grabbed a frosted PC heavy-9, and even contemplated the Aperture. Hoping to score a Heavy-6 case or two!

2 Likes

Still thinking about purchasing but I’d really like to know what all is going to be available? @norbauer Any chance you could you post an unofficial list of what you think will be for sale?

3 Likes

My greatest fear is having the drops happen when I’m asleep…heading to sleep soon :sob:

2 Likes

Is the video a preview of things to come / came? (Cause I saw a Veracity Steel HG…lol)

1 Like

Three in tactical are up now. A VHS one is coming. Those are the only in A stock that we have left, I believe. Some other b-stocks coming after.

Also added some Pro 2 Heavy Grails from the first round, the only ones I have left with that compatibility.

I don’t think we have any first-quality Veracity Grails, but we do have some factory seconds to be listed soon.

I’m afraid that the list is literally being made on the fly as we clean out the workshop and cobble things together. As soon as Jared confirms something we have, I work on listing it. :slight_smile: One thing I do know we have coming is some more first-quality Grails in a totally new powder coat color and also some b-stock Sunset Blvd.

4 Likes