The Norbazaar event: rare, weird, and random Topre aftermarket housings

OK, I’m starting to get a bit organized with this now. I’ve reversed the listing order so that new items now appear at the top of the page, for easy refreshing. Will send a newsletter today to the list and some new items will come with that.

6 Likes

I am now scared to wait for other finishes. I hope the aperture Heavy 9 does not run out fast lol.

I purchased the Norbaforce Mark II K2 and I am wondering if the item will be compatible with R2 Realforce for Mac (REALFORCE for Mac テンキーレス「PFU Limited Edition」英語配列/スーパーホワイト :PZ-R2TLSA-US4M-WH:PFUダイレクト - 通販 - Yahoo!ショッピング). I think the white keycaps from the Realforce for Mac and the K2 will go great together, but I wasn’t sure if it is fully compatible? If anyone has already completed this specific build, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I’ve heard others report that this model works fine with the Mark II!

2 Likes

Wow a direct reply from Mr. Norbauer himself. Awesome! I took a leap of faith and ordered the R2 anyway haha. Looking forward to this build! Thank you!

2 Likes

I bit the bullet and got the VHS HG. That was my ideal light finish anyways–we’ll see what I do with the Aerospace version I ordered

1 Like

Any estimates on what day you might drop them? Might need to clear the day…lol

When you say totally new powder coat color, do you mean new to the HG? Or completely new as in never offered on another board?

For the Veracity, I want to provide pictures of the specific non-uniform areas, so I’m waiting to get photos. I’m afraid I don’t yet know exactly when Jared will get to that, but if not today then likely by the end of the weekend.

Both! It was an experiment that came out very well.

1 Like

@norbauer Anymore Heavy 9s coming out? If not I’ll purchase the Aperture

Nothing significant in the Heavy-9 department. Just a few b-stocks once we get those counted up.

2 Likes

Just ordered a K2 HG and was curious what plate color comes with it. I didn’t see anything on the page. Been looking forward to this sale for a while!

Pretty sure it will be white, but I’m working on confirming that and will add switch plate color to all the HG the listings.

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

Anxiously awaiting that new HG powder coat color :eyes:

1 Like

That one won’t be until next week. I still have to get one and photograph.

2 Likes

Ryan, you’re a small batch marketing genius :slight_smile: thank you for all that you do.

Anymore Norbaforce VHS dropping? My greatest fear came to pass and I was asleep when those dropped :pensive:

Any chance there are extra polycarbonate HGs?

Yes, but only B-stocks, I believe. We’re also still waiting for the last batch of HG switch plates to arrive to us from the factory.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. No at present, but I will be offering a raw/unfinished one that you could take to a local vendor for powder coating in any finish of your choice. And I believe we have some polycarbonate ones in the inspection queue. But we’ll continue our excavations and another may well turn up.