Things that make us go... hmmm

“If you know, you know”

…can’t say that I do - but I get the impression I’d think it’s funny if I did.

4 Likes

wth is this?

1 Like

If you know you know :wink:

2 Likes

BUT I DONT KNOW. BUT I WANNA KNOW. Hep me.

5 Likes

Who’s got a spare grand laying around to find out?

2 Likes

I mean im looking at getting a new phone thats worth that much but thats going on a payment plant lmao

3 Likes

Looking at the latest MT3, their turnaround is December(!)

I’m in on the Skiidata- used my Keycap club coupon. Going in on the other when I get my next coupon.

5 Likes

I think they had a similar one for a red keyboard . Seems pretty weird though.

I like the Dusk colorway quite a bit. They could practically call it MT3 Atlantis.

1 Like

This isn’t so much a “hmm” as a “heh” - a symphony of cheap stabs:

2 Likes

I was getting a Solarized Dark feel from it.

1 Like

MT3 Pulse

Stabs are weird. I can see why they’re inherently scratchy. The design guarantees the stem will shimmy downward along the wire and right into the side wall. When fully depressed, it does this sort of back and forth shuffle, ping ponging around before returning.

This makes me want to try an ortho.

stab-shuffle

6 Likes

I was pondering this just last night - some stabs are definitely worse about this than others.

Those look kind of like KBDfans new-ish polycarb stabs, which are generally pretty good, but I think they have this problem a bit worse than many. Durocks as well.

When somebody makes a set of stabs that don’t need skilled tuning to sound and feel good they’re gonna sell so many units…

3 Likes

Those be them. Some kind of side rail like switches have would do wonders for this design.

1 Like

Do you think narrowing the opening on the top of the stab body on the north and south sides would help keep the stab stem aligned?

1 Like

But the lose steam need to be so because of keycaps and PCBs don’t have perfect tolerance.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Glorious/status/1455919745983729665?s=20
classic-back-to-the-future

3 Likes

What’s this about?
I can’t find anything from her that resembles this

https://mobile.twitter.com/apiarykeyboards/status/1455992949804703748?s=20

4 Likes

glad I never bought a GMMK Pro…I never really was interested to begin with, but this just seals the deal for me.

2 Likes