This site is seriously impressive

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post this but I got to say this site is absolutely fantastic, I can really feel a lot of thought and effort were put into this site.

Really enjoying using it, thanks for whoever created and maintenance this site!

15 Likes

Seconded. I’m a UX Designer by trade, and I appreciate the thoughtful touches in Keebtalk’s design. Thanks to whomever’s behind it!

2 Likes

I completely agree! The minimal design, and the intuitiveness of the ui functionality is why this site has become my primary source for keyboard-related discussions. It simply does not try to do too much, and that’s where it succeeds.

1 Like

I’m confused. Isn’t this site using just Discourse?

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s just like mostly stock discourse. (Not that that’s a bad thing, I think it’s great)

It’s pretty much stock Discourse, which is a testament to the Discourse team’s work in crafting the stock experience. Such that customers can use most features and designs out of the box :slight_smile:

It’s a win-win-win scenario: Discourse creates a good product, Discourse’s customers (KeebTalk owners) can easily setup and run the site, Discourse’s customers’ customers (us) enjoy using it

3 Likes

Listen here all of you saying it’s just discourse, it’s actually my superior moderation skills that are being complimented here :joy:.

But seriously, discourse is a great platform and I think we’ve done a reasonable job of setting up categories. The rest is all of you making it great!

17 Likes

Yup. Discourse is well-designed, period.