This Week in Keyboards

haha, seriously. It’s coming.

1 Like

@Manofinterests Dumb question incoming:

I’m assuming that the molds for GMK row 5 spacebars are different than the “standard” row 4 spacebars, but I was hoping that someone could confirm this. The Muted R2 IC had me a little confused in that all the spacebars in the supplementary kits are labeled as “sb” instead of a row number.

3 Likes

R5 spacebars are different than R4 spacebars

1 Like

New Episode!

Time for the News!

6 Likes

First episode of 2021!

7 Likes

New Episode!

8 Likes

And it keeps on going!

8 Likes

So you asked which keyboard GMK Civilizations would actually look good on. Obviously it is the Helixlabs Aaru in Gold!

2 Likes

I’m wondering if that Odin knob is meant to be operated on the top surface using a fingertip, like a wee turntable.

I’m not sure about the red, but I think the “fire” color for the NK65 is actually pretty nice to look at…

Maybe it’s Mike’s photography. Maybe it’s Maybelline.

I decided to try giving another shot to picking one up. Third time’s a charm - I got one!

3 Likes

Would be a bit much but GMK Norse and Axe 60 belong together:

1 Like

good episode as always. Feel the same about all the caps sets. None is super Bad.
I myself want the Stargazer i somehow love the color scheme and extras.

1 Like

It’s time for This Week in Keyboards!

12 Likes

Congrats on 10K subscribers buddy! :partying_face:

6 Likes
12 Likes

When’s the next episode buddy? We need more rapid fire … pew pew!

8 Likes

Current timeline is based on the victor of the battle between my mental slump and my motivation.

12 Likes

Life can have a real punchable face nowadays. We just miss ya!

4 Likes

Finding time to take a break and assess priorities is always necessary. Good luck!

5 Likes

you take care of yourself first and foremost dude. Mental health always comes first!

6 Likes

I too miss this week in keyboards.

3 Likes