It’s a prebuilt designed by LZ and made in Korea.
- 6.83 lbs. (3 Kg) Full Aluminum Construction
- South Facing Switches
- Plate mounted stabilizers
- Removable USB-C
- Internal Dampener
- 1.4 mm PBT Keycaps (Dye-Sublimation)
- RGB Side Lighting
- Soft Shell Carrying Case
- Keycap Puller and Cleaning Brush
- Choice of Cherry MX Switches
There is a video of someone deconstructing the keyboard here:
I’m kind of confused about the soldering joints on the switches in “2:44” as I would assume the holes are meant for soldering LED’s but the holes are already soldered in. Wonder if anyone knows the reasoning behind that.
I’m also interested in the mounting style of the keyboard. Some people say it’s bottom mount. Can anyone confirm if that is actually true?