TKC Blackberry Switch Review

Hey all,

I’m still at work. But you know what isn’t still stuck at the office? The newest clicky switch inspired by the classic Aristotle Whites: TKC Blackberries. I hope this midweek review helps break up the monotony of your work week just a bit. (Trust me, it’s definitely worth reading at your desk instead of doing any “actual work.”)

Article: TKC Blackberry Switch Review — ThereminGoat's Switches
Scorecard Repository: GitHub - ThereminGoat/switch-scores: PDF Repository of switch score sheets.
Force Curve Repository: GitHub - ThereminGoat/force-curves: PDF and Data Repository of switch force curves.
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/theremingoat

Oh, and since I am still stuck at work I can’t quite update the Force Curve Repository or the Scorecard Repository for the next few hours until I am home. While everything is in the full length review on my website, it will be a few more hours before those supporting documents are up!

Cheers,
Goat
:goat:

10 Likes

spits coffee

Well heck, I figured these had been abandoned long ago - glad to see they finally made it to the light of day!

It is indeed taking all my willpower not to ignore my work for the rest of the shift and read this now… but it will be the perfect companion to my evening sip. :face_with_monocle:

Edit: Tasty! [ blackberry emoji not found ]

These switches are way more interesting than I was expecting.

@ThereminGoat, I think most of your reviews are your best review yet at the time of release, but I found this one especially fun. Beyond the always-appreciated history and context, I really enjoyed your detailed breakdown of the force-curve - and the combination of esoteric, synesthetic description and data-driven info-graphics serves to paint a rich and informative picture. :goat: :art: :paintbrush: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :chart_with_upwards_trend: :bulb: :sparkles:

I also want to thank you again for all your hard work on the force-curve repository, and your generous approach to sharing the data. Your work really is a boon to the hobby and keeb space in general. [ gigachad emoji not found ]

6 Likes

To be honest, I had thought I had responded to this comment already though perhaps that was specifically in my head.

@Deadeye: Thank you very much for the kind words. Especially given the difficult time crunch I’ve had in recent weeks with respect to getting all that is expected of me done, these words have really touched me deeply. Appreciate your continued support mate. :heart:

2 Likes