Update on G Concept Space Trek

After a long time, finally come up with some updates. This is the 4th version of my prototype, and it really close to my orignal concept now! Here is some pictures of my project, and I hope you will enjoy it.

This is a special paint which originally use on cars. On top of the paint, I put a “Graphene” protection layer on top, which can give a little protection away from little scratch.

The project is not finish yet, I feel there are more I can do to improve the quality! And will update to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading, please do not hesitate to leave me your comment.

15 Likes

Looks neat! If you can squeeze a TrackPoint module in there or maybe a little TrackBall, you’ll have my full attention. :wink:

3 Likes

What a case design and what a finish you have on it! :eyes:

4 Likes

Wow!

I bet Hyperfuse would look amazing on this…

3 Likes

I second this! more trackpoints in boards pls

1 Like

MF68 layout… oh the nostalgia the board that got me into mechs.

Thank you for your attention. I’m not sure does QMK support trackball really. I will look into it, and try it on the next version. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your attention

1 Like

Don’t forget about the TrakPoint, aka the keyboard nipple.

This looks fantastic. Thicccccc bezels with diffused lighting is unique and also right up my alley.

1 Like

Thank you so much for you attention! My original idea is to do something different and eye catching, and this is why I put a big U shape RGB light on top

1 Like

Hello, Gconcept I recently comment on your post on Drop regarding this board. I also sent an email here: sbcpola@qq.com maybe you can check cheers!

I checked my mail, somehow I haven’t got your mail! I 'm so sorry! Please resend me another mail, if you don’t mind. Thank you

Hello Gconcept, I sent you another email this is my email: iamwithjiye@gmail.com maybe you can check you spam as well. Thank you, hope to hear from you soon.

Is this being run by Velcoifier Keyboards now?

I wish we had the option to pick colors ourselves and not have to choose from the combinations listed there. :frowning:

This is the company that I employed to deal with the international trade. If you wish to have a color combinations you can actually email me to change color.

3 Likes

another question: the PCB has the in-switch leds at the top (an upside down switch orientation with the logo reading upside down). Many people in this hobby don’t like this because it causes conflict with GMK and other cherry profile keycaps on R3 and R2. Is there any chance in turning them back to the standard position?

1 Like

I also understand that, but I actually try on this already, it definitely wouldn’t cause any conflict at all