I’m Buddy and I have been customizing Topre keyboards for the most part of 2020. I spent months of trial and error and RnD to be able to get the best feeling I can from my keyboards. My most recent project is this Realforce 91 JIS that I have for sale.
- Quality Photos
- Typing Demonstration (Camera audio)
- Typing Demonstration Quality Audio (Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone)
This Realforce 91 JIS comes with purple sliders, 45g domes, has a painted base plate, is housed in a painted case and polished to an automotive-like finish. It has a custom laser cut gasket installed between the painted base plate and the slider housings, making a noticeable improvement in the feeling of the upstroke. 14.75 oz of adhesive weights fill the case, making this keyboard 38% heavier than original!
Here’s my guide to all the modifications done.
- Keys: Grey JIS
- Domes: Uniform 45g
- Sliders: Purple Sliders, Krytox 205g2+105
- Stabilizers: Silenced. Krytox 203g2+105. Shrink tube and Krytox 205g2 for stabilizer bars.
- PCB: Landing pads for the stabilizers and spacebar. Thin layer of Super Lube quiets capacitive springs
- Case: Pearl Plum, weighted
- Plate: Pearl Plum
- Gasket: 1/64" neoprene between plate and housings
SOLD FOR ASKING