[US-NC] [WTS] GMK Plum, Tofus, and more [W] PayPal - TheNamesTy45 exit sale

BIG BUMP with lots of new things listed.

I put this in the OP as well now, but including down here to make the updated thread title make more sense:

As I alluded to in my last post, I have a lot of other stuff up for sale.

In short, I think I’m taking a step back from the hobby for now, and I’m ready to begin selling off what I’ve accumulated.

No sob story associated with this, just need to spend my mental and financial resources on some other areas in life - getting my fitness back on track and diving deeper into my career as well as financially setting up so my wife and I can have a child in the next year. After this sale concludes, I’ll still check in on this forum every once in a while, but I’ll be far less active. Not ruling out eventually returning as a more active member, but it’s just not that season of life right now.

1 Like

Hey I’m interested in that purple 5 degree

PM’d

1 Like

Hey I’m gonna PM you about Nines bud.

Hi! I’m PMing you about nines.

Best wishes mate! I really hope everything works out for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s a good time of life - Just a lot of moving pieces.

1 Like

Still have some stuff left. Bumping up.

Dropped some prices a bit. Bumping back up.

Is your GMK Plum Keycap set still up for sale? WILL BUY!

Cerakoted whitefox still for sale? PM me please looking to purchase this week.

Just putting out a blanket statement here for now. I do still have the items that are listed as available, but I’m running really low on shipping supplies which means I don’t have boxes to ship some of this stuff in and I’m really not wanting to run out to pick them up given current circumstances.

So, if you PM me, I’ll see if I have something available to ship in, and I’ll setup a pickup date with the mail service. But if I don’t have the supplies to ship with right now, then I’ll have to wait to sell it.

Sorry, about being weird about this, but trying to be exceedingly careful in current circumstances.

2 Likes

I feel that man, I had some people be very rude to me on /r/mm about not wanting to go to the post office.

I can see that. Fortunately, this forum has been a relative safe haven from most toxicity like that in my experience.

Bottom line for me is I have two risk factors to make COVID worse, and I have enough family members on the front line that I’d be pretty upset with myself knowing I put someone else’s front line family members at risk if I caught it by doing something non-critical.

2 Likes

I might want to snag that black Tofu from you, what is the layout?

Please tell me that GMK plum is still available!

I pm’d you about the Black Tofu.

Hi all,

Following up, sorry to do this, but I have too much going on right now to handle selling and shipping things in this thread.

Going to close this for now. Will likely reopen in quieter times.

No worries man, take care!

No problem. Take it easy and stay safe.