[US-NC][WTS] - HHKB Pro Hybrid, MacBook Air, AKG K712 Pro

• CONUS Only
  • PayPal Only
  • I’m doing my best to disclose everything, but if you have questions, please feel free to ask up front. I want to make sure you walk away happy too.
  • I do mean CONUS Only because I’m covering shipping. Please don’t ask otherwise.

MacBook Air - $500 shipped

This is the base model, so specs are as follows:

• Gold color
  • M1 Chip
  • 8GB RAM
  • 256GB Storage

I thought I wanted a laptop. I thought I wanted a laptop that ran MacOS. I realized I did not want a laptop. I remembered why I disliked MacOS. I went right back to my tiling window manager Debian desktop for everything…

I purchased this April 20th of 2023 from Best Buy. When I went to go return it because it just wasn’t what I needed, I realized I was out of the return window, I am just now getting around to listing it.

Overall, in great shape, without any issues I’m aware of. Has that annoying thing MacBooks do where the screen will get some grime on it from keyboard and it’s hard to get off without some TLC with a microfiber cloth and some water. Haven’t used a MacBook that didn’t have this and I’m really sensitive to it.

Cycle count on battery shows 16 as of the time of time of this listing. Might go up a little as I perform a system reset and attach to power.

AKG K712 Pro - $100 shipped

Great headphones, I just prefer the Sennheiser HD660S2 that I just picked up and don’t see me using these anymore.

Purchased these November of 2022 and were my daily drivers. They have the original pads on them still.

Comes with carry bag and coiled cable.

SOLD - HHKB Pro Hybrid - $150 shipped

I ordered this at the end of August 2023 thinking I’d give non-ergo keyboards one more go with my old favorite, the HHKB. Used it a few times and just thought, “This ain’t it for me anymore.” I am firmly in Kinesis ergo-land. Kinesis board in picture is NOT for sale, I just didn’t want to take it off of my desk for the pictures…

5 Likes

great price on the MacBook.

3 Likes