[US-NV] WTB BoW Keyset

Looking for a BoW keyset. I’d even be interested in a white or black set of HUB keycaps. I’d be willing to trade an ortho GMK Red Samurai set + matching ZAP cable + money for a set. Looking for a clean colorway that goes with a white board.
Just finished my Planck build and thinking this would look great on it. I have EPBT Ivory coming but its not protected to ship till at least September. Thanks for any offers!

Cheers :beers:

you can still buy them direct I think

1 Like

Oh nice! I thought they were all gone…gonna have to pick up a set. Still looking for a BoW set though :grin:

1 Like

Have you seen the PBT BOW kit that is available at novelkeys? Cannot really complain for the price. I have not heard any horror stories about QC either.

1 Like

I am considering that set. I figured I would check here first. Thanks for the info :beers:

1 Like

I also picked up the PBT BoW set on NovelKeys and I’m pretty happy with it. The QC seems a lot better than expected considering their description of acceptable issues. It’s well worth the money with how much compatibility you get for only $50.

1 Like