[US] [Vendor] Frostii Cables

Hey everyone! Excited to now be a part of this forum and wanted to introduce myself as a vendor offering custom cables. I’ve been in the cable-making game for a few years now and have developed a passion for creating high-quality, customizable cables for keyboard enthusiasts. Whether you’re looking for a themed cable or a full custom design, I’m happy to work with you to create something unique and tailored to your preferences. Looking forward to connecting with the community and sharing my work with you all!

Custom Cables:

• We offer a few different options to customize from, including full custom cables and themed cables made-to-order.

• Lead time is 1-2 weeks (including the “Our Picks” section)

*Our cables feature 28/28AWG wire, dual shielded USB 2.0 certified with your choice of MDPC-X sleeving/paracord/techflex sleeving and detachable connector.

Ready-Mades:

• We offer a selection of Ready-Made Cables that ship within 1-3 days. We haven’t had much time to update these, but let us know what you’d like to see more stock of.

DIY Parts / Kits:

• You can choose from a variety of parts for your own build, or have it simple with our DIY Kit. Pricing varies depending on the parts you choose.

Keyboard Parts & Tools:

• We are branching out into the keyboard scene and currently offer a limited selection of products, but we’re always expanding our offerings. Check out our selection of keyboard parts and tools, including Durock Films, switch pullers/openers, and keycap pullers.
  • We also have Krytox GPL 205G0 lube in stock and ready to use, although we’re currently waiting for containers to arrive.

Minor Update

• We’re excited to announce that we’ve lowered our US shipping to $5 flat!

Thanks for taking the time to check us out. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via direct message!

3 Likes