[US] [Vendor] We're a new Mousepad company aptly named Mauzpads

Hey Keebtalk,

We’re a new mousepad company that started up to try and fill the gaps in the current mechanical keyboard market. We were frustrated with groupbuys and receiving products 6 months later and dealing with finding something great only to realize it was out of stock. So we made a whole bunch of new mousepad designs!

Like many others, mousepads in the 900mm x 400mm x 4mm size across 10 designs. Our designs range from patterns and geometric, to comp sci and Unix inspired designs. All out pads have stitched edges and all quality control is performed here in the states before anything goes out. All orders are shipped from our Denver CO location and we’re serious about speed. All orders placed before 12pm PST usually go out the same day and all orders are shipped via USPS Priority.

Details
900mm x 400mm x 4mm Mousepads/Deskpads/Mats/Etc.
Price: $29 Each
Shipping: $7-$11 In the United States (We’re looking to expand coverage very soon)

Check us out below, and let us know if you have any questions or Comments!

Zak
mauzpads

9 Likes

These are really nice. Do you design them in house?

why 29 per mousepad

Yup! So 8 out of the 10 were designed in house, and two others were done by another local graphic artist in the Denver area.

3 Likes

So a few reasons. Compared to other pads that pop up on groupbuys and forums and things, we stock each pad that’s on sale. There is a lot more overhead when doing that compared to just purchasing the quantity that was sold in a groupbuy. So we’re priced above some other popular mech key vendors, but we came in below the bigger brands like Corsair, Glorious, etc. while offering more interesting designs. Basically, every business is different and $29 was a nice middle ground.

4 Likes

I’m sure you have your own business ideas, but I find it much more interesting to support an artist AND buy a desk mat in the process. I would love to see credit to the artist in the description or even printed somewhere in the future. But like I said, I’m sure you have your own ideas.

1 Like

Well the price ain’t that outrageous, expecaly if the print is so crisp as u say it is + good for gaming to.

1 Like

Yeah if all the details line up and y’all are making sure artists get good work and good money: that’s a solid price imo for an in-stock product that’s consistently recommendable

2 Likes

So we actually really like that idea. We’re going to reach out to the artist that made a couple of the designs to see how they would like to be represented. Also, to clarify, the artist was well compensated for their design work and we always want to properly support graphic designers for their work and are open to working with more in the future.

5 Likes

I hate to that guy but I think you’ve got a typo in your website title

thoughfully

2 Likes

I hate to be that guy but I think you’ve got a typo in your post

you forgot to add the be before that after to

3 Likes

Hahahahaha :upside_down_face::shushing_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Really liking the Dune one. Also the Neural Dark and Cubes :+1:

2 Likes

Hah, well thanks for being that guy. As I’m sure a few can attest, after staring at text/code for so long everything starts to look normal.

2 Likes

International shipping pls!

This is one of our top priorities. This will come as volume ramps up and we will begin offering UPS for shipping as well that should save international customers a lot of money over USPS.

1 Like

You can also consider Strumace Mouse Pads Company in vendors list. They have wide range of Mouse Pads with fine Quality and they have also option to create custom Mouse pads. Also they ship mouse pads to all locations and have bulk order option, you can save a lot with bulk order option.