VIA configurator

I have a tofu WKL and the = key socket broke off when I was putting it together. It was my first hot swap board I put together and I didn’t realize the care needed putting it together.

1 Like

I got my first VIA board a month or two ago and god do i hate having to use QMK now
its spoiled me completely

1 Like

Yeah as long as you know or have a list of the QMK codes you can do all the same stuff, but on the fly. It is a very nice, user friendly program for programming keyboards. All it really needs is the ability to change the layouts on the boards so you can accommodate every possibility on every supported board & it would be the perfect tool!

1 Like

Yep, sounds like a KBD6x rev 1 alright.

Ouch.

Now, all I can do is hope for a VIA board myself…

I think Wilba is working on a 60% PCB that will use VIA, he had some prototypes at the Melbourne meetup.

1 Like

Hopefully that come to fruition sooner than later! It’s not like QMK is tough to use anymore because of the configurator site & toolbox, but man is VIA convenient!

Upas over at Cannonkeys sells 2 60% pcbs that use VIA

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Just in case someone else runs into this issue …

I picked up a DZ60RGB v2 and couldn’t figure out how to map the Delete key to LT(2,KC_DEL) so I could access L2 and also tap to delete.

After hours of combing through VIA’s configurator, I noticed the “Any” key in the Special section. I’m an idiot.

Just add the following to the command window. Problem fixed.

LT(2,KC_DEL)

5 Likes