Walmart "like" Holy Pandas!?

Umm… What? 3 pin, wireless, Holy Pandas?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/FEKER-Keyboard-Diy-Kit-110-Keys-Like-Holy-Panda-3-Pin-Mechanical-Switch-Keyboard-Replacement-Mechanical-Keyboard-Shaft-Body-DIY-Accessories/421453566?selected=true

3 Likes

Alright somebody’s gotta try these.

1 Like

Look at those gaps! So much wobble. A new floating stem design I’m guessing.

5 Likes

I have them. They look exactly like Drop HP, but some of the switches in my batch were busted. The spring and leaf are just noisy despite modding.

3 Likes

Let me be the first to say, “Wally Pandas”

8 Likes

Haha oof. I guess it was a matter of time.

This reminds me of their bikes… they look right from far away - but the experience is pretty busted.

2 Likes

These features are amazing

“a name like Holy Panda”

The notices are also wild

“1-2mm error”

I appreciate how it looks like they just copy/pasted their description from another listing site (probably aliexpress)

7 Likes

Hmmm they claim to have Halo stems in them. Copies, I’d imagine - but still. That’s a no-no.

2 Likes

I wonder what the legality is with them claiming to have halo stems

The stems could be the rejected ones from halo stem production… Someone snuck them out the side door of the factory and are trying to make a quick buck.

1 Like

Is this Drop? From the description on the page:

• -This time around we won’t be pre-lubing the switches.

No, they are Fekker HP knock offs. They’ve showed up on ali baba & tao bao before. I’ve heard mixed things about them, from they are terrible quality all the way to they feel pretty close to Dorp’s HPs. Personally I would not risk these in a build.

5 Likes

Note that Walmart has 3rd party sellers, this one in particular being:

So a lot of random stuff shows up on Walmart that has nothing to do with Walmart. Lots of brick and mortar places renting out their names to anyone these days.

4 Likes

I’ve seen other Feker switches on Aliexpress that attempt to clone popular switches

1 Like

That looks Fekin’ awful.

6 Likes

more wobble = smootheness /s

Looking at you Gateron…

2 Likes

I know this is how it’s going to feel though! :rofl:

1 Like

Just throwing this out for consideration -

These are like 35% cheaper than Halo True/Clears so if the stems are decent they may be perfect for lowering the cost of DIY Panda switches.

Think of it as buying stems, not whole switches. Pending an analysis of the stems of course.

1 Like

Shipping Notes: “Yeah you guys can kick the box around. If I’m lucky you’ll break a few of the housings and save me some work”

6 Likes

I just did this today!!! They are very similar to Halo stems when put in BSUN Pandas. So yeah, you can buy the switch just for the stems.

2 Likes