What are you listening to today?

1 Like

wonder what the practice sessions of this one were like :rofl:

I don’t have the game, but the soundtrack is beautiful.

1 Like

Whole album is a masterpiece… Was literally one of the first albums I purchased when I started collecting vinyl :+1: :+1:

1 Like

To stay with the theme…

Inspired by my reply in this post,

1 Like

Not sure who this dude is & what type of music he makes, but this is easily on of the best AiC covers I have heard in a long time!

Edit: Bonus tracks!

Mark honoring Layne.

Liv crushing this song! Layne was a soul singer at his core & soul singers cover his vocals best IMHO.

This chick crushes “It ain’t like that” also.

1 Like
2 Likes

Kinda reminds me of the Floppotron guy!

Nerdness factor 100! :nerd_face:

Nerdness 100
Tallent 100
Skill 100
:muscle::star_struck::ok_hand:

NewJeans’ 2nd EP “Get Up” which is like a collection of elevator songs on steroid.

“Cool with You” in particular is an addictively groovy song. As it is not uncommon for “practice” video to be more compelling than official music video, I listen to this song almost every morning while waiting for coffee.

Live performance version:

You can guess who my bias is. :wink:

1 Like

I am not a big Kpop fan, but New Jeans seems like they are really killing. Catchy songs, and catchy dances. They seemed really poised to be a big cross over hit in the states.

1 Like

Apart from the nice choreography and tasteful clothes, these girls all seem to have cute elf ears :woman_elf::magic_wand:

1 Like

Half-elves rising!

I’m not a K-POP fan either but some groups are just too good to ignore.

1 Like

been listening to this all day

3 Likes

Yes, I ordered the vinyl

3 Likes

@ECZACTLY In your face, straight-forward wisdom…

1 Like

For the fellow cyberpunkers over here:

yeah, it’s a very interesting interview. Both uplifting and discouraging at the same time.

1 Like