What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

These new 16mm TX springs sound like they might be better candidates for some people using 55 gr and trying to make 45 gr work in a Boba housing. [If such weights become available.]

1 Like

Going back into the box and wait for the caps and keebs

4 Likes

Nice! I have 4 on the way. Hoping they show up soon. Such a fun artisan.

Oh neat. I didn’t realized Drop shipped these yet. I thought they were hella delayed sue to color matching issues.

1 Like

Got some _NK Blueberry switches in today and swapped them in where I had some Halo Clears. They are a punchy tactile switch!

For fun, I did the frankenswitch thing and put a Blueberry stem in the Halo Clear housing with the Halo Clear spring and the return is really tactile but that must be due to the lighter spring.

Also made a Paco switch. I don’t think that’s for me.

2 Likes

Fresh from South Korea - Art Box switches!

Check it out; 5 pins on the bottom and an interference-free shape on the top:

I’m sure there’s some contractual reason these are only sold under the Archon brand in SK, but hey, thanks to proxy sites I can have my RBG and GMK it, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

GMK Olivia++ came in today.

Definitely a few issues with the legends (E on Esc, the @, the number 3…) but it is a gorgeous colorway.

11 Likes

Got my B’gnu-Thun’s Spoops and Alien today!!!

5 Likes

yeah man pm me :slight_smile:

Soon TM

6 Likes

Well the Ares and Monochrome were good first and shipped before Apollo and MiTo.

1 Like

Ahhh, I got the Mito so that’s why then.

Reminds me immediately of this nice video:

I guess you could implement this in QMK. :wink:

3 Likes

Care to post a link to these boards? My DuckDuckGo foo wasn’t good enough to find something on the net about them, but I got tons of Arduino Uno links and 1x1 Midi thingies…

1 Like

Sure. The group buy ended about 3mo ago, and there are pictures there. There’s an active discord. Reputedly, the Keyhive store will stock extras when it reopens from paternity leave.

1 Like

keychron k8 secondhand, but still sealed in the box. First TKL mech.

6 Likes

Just so I can match different keyboards. :rofl:

10 Likes

My first ortholinear board - liking it so far. So, guess this isn’t just what’d I get in the mail (a couple days late, to be fair) but also What’s on my desk today…

7 Likes

Kuro/Shiro came in yesterday.

8 Likes

I really hope I can snatch some extra to put on my Think 6.5v2 in the wait for KAT Refined.