What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Got some 62g Boba U4s, and some clear top milky bottom gazzew switches with the new silent linear stems (that a good keyboard Samaritan frankenswitched for me)

And the 55g Slow Extreme IIs are going in my 94 Wyze Vint Blacks (whenever they arrive… international shipping can be slow sometimes :frowning: )

10 Likes

Got me some ePBT KURO/SHIRO today.

They are designated for my Think 6.5v2 but I had to try them out right away. :yum:

7 Likes

Cheap ass pieces of awesome.

Off topic but who cares. Anyway, there’s a keyboard in the background.

Edit: Just to show you how cheap ass these are, I can’t even get the charge cable it came with to fit between the plastic :rofl:

whatever :smirk: lord knows I’ve got cables

10 Likes

Last non-keeb thing from me for a while I promise - just too stoked about this gift not to share. A buddy of mine sent me this turntable for my birthday.

I’m sure it’s nothing an audiophile would get excited about, but I’m happy to be able to play the vinyls I’ve been collecting over the years - and I do love the styling on this thing.

The record is 88:88 by Makeup And Vanity Set, a Nashville-based synth musician:

12 Likes

I was so sad I passed on round one of this, I’ve been waiting for this to ship

8 Likes

Couple cool things showed up today.

13 Likes

Damn he thicc :heart_eyes: hope you didn’t pay scalper pricing for that bad boi

Dude! This is incredible, the song, the turntable, all of it! :drooling_face: I love retro sounding shit like this. I’ve been sandbagging on getting a good turntable and a receiver. I need to pull the trigger but I want to do it right and that’s at least 5 grand.

After the pandemic is done I need to come up to your house and we can try each others boards and listen to some vinyls :grin::partying_face:

3 Likes

Nope. EVGA’s lovely queue system notified me I had 8 hours to buy one since my spot came up.

1 Like

dang, points for EVGA. are any other third party board partners doing this?

Not that I can tell. Always liked EVGA from a customer service standpoint, so this move only increased the points. They seem to care about who gets their stuff. Not just that it gets sold.

1 Like

I’ve always been partial to them as well, glad to see they’re keeping it up.

Nice! My Taro set shipped about a week ago, but has since gone dark in the USPS system (I do understand that they are unprecedently swamped and underfunded). What really burns me is that Novelkeys is only 4 hours away from my house, lol. Maybe I should ask Mike about pick-up options for the next GB, lol.

4 Likes

Finally! The 13 month wait is over!

8 Likes

Dammit! What a show piece. I’m green as that vinyl with envy.

Same! Old soul.

3 Likes

Trying a polycarb plate and progressive springs for the first time.

13 Likes

Let us know what you think of it all!

2 Likes

My KBD EC 2020 keycap set showed up!

6 Likes

That’s stunning!

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

7 Likes