What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

<3 hhkb layout. Is this Sugarplum?

It is! This is the second Nice PBT set that Iā€™ve picked up and I quite like them so far.

1 Like

27 Likes

Well, would you look at that ā€¦

26 Likes

Red esc and red spacebar; a classic look!

2 Likes

So clean! Let us know how you like it once you get it all built up! Any plans for the switches youā€™re gonna use?

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ve always wanted to try light tactiles on a ā€˜platelessā€™ mount, although this isnā€™t identical to the old G80-3000 types, AFAIK.

I was saving up some Meteor Orange to lube and film for an HMKB. But I feel as though they could be perfect here. But Iā€™m not sure. I also have Zealio V1 on the way, some mid-weight Ergo Clears [I would prefer light-weight]. I would even consider Hyperglide Browns for this, but I understand that they might bind with GMK.

1 Like

Order new deskmats at mykeyboard.eu, very nice for the price (ā‚¬15 each).

8 Likes

I got another brass pen in today.

This one is an Autmog 38, it takes parker refills and tolerance for the tip opening is ridiculously tight. I had to replace the included refill because it doesnā€™t work well with the paper I typically use, but my other parker refills donā€™t quite fit. I ended up being able to get a Gelion refill in there but the tip got stuck, pulled out of the body and made a mess. G2 and Fisher PR refills donā€™t fit at all. I guess Iā€™ll have to buy a few other brands of parker refills and see if I can find one that works.

8 Likes

Is there a pen thread? Should there be one?

6 Likes

Why I even buy a switch puller I donā€™t even own any MX boards?

16 Likes

In fairness, itā€™s quite a good switch puller so at least youā€™ve picked up a good one!

2 Likes

1 Like

Got my Holytom DVA today. factory lube isnā€™t the most consistent but not too bad. i like them more than the iceberg switches as they are both made by aflion/goldenorange but they are both pretty nice.

8 Likes

Maybe your subconscious knows something that you donā€™t ā€“ maybe a MX board is unwittingly in your future?

4 Likes

Soo cute :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I would never call yellow Inkā€™s scratchy, but side by side in the hand they really sound just that. Feeling is about the same tho.

10 Likes

Feker Holy Pandasā€¦I donā€™t have the ā€œOriginalsā€, but these feel somewhat rounded.

8 Likes

My BM60 v2 hotswap PCB from KPrepublic arrived! Going to try to swap out the GK64 PCB I have now for QMK and easier keycap shopping.

10 Likes

ill find out if i still have a working phone tomorrow.

12 Likes

Great tools, i have the big box from them, i love it !

3 Likes