What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Please at least put some pics of it up if you can’t stream the build. I’d love to see what one of those all brass beasts look like!

Awesome score man! Yeah I really dig the Bad Luck design too. I’d kill for a Raining Blood one, not only because the colorway is great, but because I’m a huge Slayer fan!

That… That is a solid mail day.

2 Likes

These didn’t all arrive on the same day, but they have all arrived in the last week:

I guess you could say it’s pandamonium over here :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Probably the best single mail day I’ve had for anything ever :joy:

Couple of super cute keyboard keychains arrived today!

4 Likes

Brown Alps for an upcoming builderino

7 Likes

My favorite switch! :heart_eyes:

Dis:

https://imgur.com/gallery/8p0J0Wu

8 Likes

Wow, does live looks as good as in pics ?

How is the printed quality ? That’s the only thing it made me skeptical about 3d printed cases, that the texture is gonna show and not look nice …

mine is slightly different b/c it was the only one she did in this matte white so she lightly sanded the layers. But it’s definitely worth the price IMO. No doubt.

1 Like

It must sound wonderful

1 Like

Got my Tribosys 3203. Tried some on the purple pandas and it sounds and feels amazing. Glad everyone recommended it.

5 Likes

Got genuine Cherry stabilizers and Super Lube.
Rattly modifiers begone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got a couple packs of J-spacers (RIP TheVan) and another artisan! First 1:1 trade was successful :smiley: it’s the one on the left this time:

5 Likes

Colorful plastic, just not the kind you were expecting probably. More of Ziro, my go-to for ease of printing, good price, and their CS. My mom wanted black for some Halloween decorations so I nabbed a red and purple as well for whatevs.

3 Likes

Oh dang good call I just ordered me a few

Meanwhile, over here, my wife loves her CriCut and I want my Diamond Age microwave that prints things on an atomic level.

One of these days, and I’ll most certainly be dead, it’ll happen. I see Keyboardbelle and she’s wicked cool. I don’t know when design will be king, but it will be. Shut up, John Romero. Nonetheless.

1 Like

You’re definitely going to be able to see some layers with any kind of 3D printed case. These aren’t injection molded.

Normally I see a lot of people using extremely high-grit sandpaper to help smooth it out a bit. All preference I suppose.