What did you order or think about ordering?

Ordered a set of Ink Black v2s from LumeKeebs.com.

Use the coupon code FIREWORKS10 to get 10% off on all items. Sales end on July 5th.

1 Like

I considered them, but I really don’t need any more keysets.

1 Like

For me it’s a space issue, I simply don’t have anywhere to store them :rofl:. I already have more keycap sets and packs of switches than I do keyboards, so while I’d absolutely love to have one (or more) of the MTNU sets, I’ll have to wait.

1 Like

I copped for MTNU! HARD! why choose when you can get both :joy:

4 Likes

Last night I couldn’t sleep so I ordered GMK Handarbeit from DailyClack when it was on clearance sale, and just recently I bought more TX Stabs V3 from Minokeys since they are also on sale.

3 Likes

Ordered some no-name “V2” stabilisers from Aliexpress for little money.
I wonder if they will be any good. At least, they look OK. Comments are more than welcome.

3 Likes

Got some Durock Blue Lotus on the way. I’ve been trying to play around with T1 style bumps more lately but all the newer generation medium-heavy tactiles tend to be 3.5mm or under in travel and I like having at least 3.6mm. The Blue Lotus combines long pole with recessed center and manages to do 3.7mm of travel as shown here in this video, which is just a little bit less than the standard 3.8mm of regular T1s.

I’ve had regular T1s and JWICK T1s before and I could’ve gotten a new set of those, but I figured I want to try some of the newer design switches since T1s are still the same switches as from 2021.

2 Likes

Ordered 4 more vials of RO-59 from RingerKeys to coat Class60 EC kit with. More than needed but I’m not yet done experimenting with the stuff so. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Ordered a set of Vertex V One switches bc I got curious about its bottom-out sound being “surprisingly soft”. Price is nice too.

1 Like

Ordered a retro keycap set with a fair price

1 Like

Recently ordered the Hibi June! I usually don’t go for 60% but the silicone case is very interesting and was pretty affordable with a nice purple color.

5 Likes

Assembling a keyboard for a friend, and almost bought MT3 Skiidata a few weeks ago:

Base kit was $39 at the time! Now it is $89. I didn’t have the money anyways, but I will try again if it goes back to $39.

4 Likes

Interested to see what you think when you get them. I just put some in my Foundation keyboard and I’m really really liking them. Might be best “stock” linear switch I’ve tried to date. I purchased the “lubed” version.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about ordering a light blue usb-c to usb-c connector cable for my split keyboard but I have no Idea where to get one. Does anyone have a good cable maker that can make usb-c to usb-c?

1 Like

Nice. I ordered mine “unlubed” out of habit. Going to try the stem in my Cthulhu to see if it’ll tame the sound a bit bc it’s wake-the-neighbor loud in the board I want it in.

1 Like

I have had two cables made by Geo at Dispatch Cables. While I feel like the amount of time he took with me going back and forth and making weird requests made the price completely worth it, it may not be everyone’s cup o’ tea…

Space Cables is another bespoke cable company that I have heard and seen good things from.

CableMod is also another company folks in the hobby turn to for custom cables, and I believe that they have a configurator on their site so you can get a pretty good idea of what your cable would look like.

1 Like

Thinking about Deskeys products, specifically cost of what I’d need to replace Class60 EC kit parts if their quality turns out to be disappointing.

Ignoring 2Us, stabs, and silencing for now.

• sliders - $72 (4 x $18)
  • housings - $48 (4 x $12)

Hmm.

2 Likes

@donpark, Unreal also has a bunch of aftermarket, as well as OEM Topre parts.

2 Likes

Thanks. Didn’t know about Unreal Keyboards. :+1:

2 Likes

Dis. I like it. Didn’t order but thought about it.

3 Likes