What did you order or think about ordering?

So Vala has HSA sets 35% off and Divinikey has HSA Eccentric and HSA Rouge up for pre-order…I can’t decide if I want to buy my first HSA set.

4 Likes

I have five HSA sets so far and love the profile. Legends on the older sets have some issues but the newer sets seem better. No complaints either way, especially at that Vala sale price!

2 Likes

I bought the Rouge from KBDfans and have not regretted it. Very pretty keyset and nice to type on. I’m def a fan of it over regular SA and even DSS.

2 Likes

Ordered some Geon 57.5g 3-stage springs from Mekibo bc I’m running out of 58g CK Slow Springs. Hope it’s a close match.

Divinikey had them as well but Mekibo shipping tends to be lower and faster.

1 Like

Not sure how well they’ll match up to the CK slow springs feel wise, but I will say Geon springs are top notch gear! Basically the only springs I use now is his 14mm & 18mm 45g, 50g, & 55g ones.

4 Likes

Ordered some CannoneKeys springs to compare against Geon springs I got recently.

3 Likes

Had an opening in the budget and Chaldini was still available - delighted I got to snag a set. :3

4 Likes

Nice, I got to see it in person last sat & it is a certified banger! I’m hoping they don’t sell out by next wed so I can grab one too! I was gonna grab it last week, but I decided to pre order Griseann instead as that was always one of my grail GMK sets.

1 Like

Cool. I remember looking at Chladni figures when doing research for dynamic lego-like designs while working on the original Identicon [1]. I went with 9-patch quilt though to take advantage of reduced coloring constraint.

[1] Identicon - Wikipedia

3 Likes

CK got these new switches in, basicly full travel non long pole smoothies! Grabbed myself a batch since I like smoothies so much.

6 Likes

I’ll wait to see what you think of them. Let us know!

3 Likes

Way too much, again. Already ordered stuff :

• 100 “Fat Tiger / TEC” UPE linear stems.
  • 100 “UPE” tactile stems
  • 110 unused Gateron KS-3 blacks just because they were only 5usd on Xianyu.
  • 100 Alps SKCL Grey
  • 100 Type T9 Ambers
  • 100 Alps SKCM Black
  • 90 Sarokeys BCP
  • 100 Pink SP-Star top housings just because.

Stuff i’m still thinking about :

• Another 60% HHKB board, maybe Revo Jelly / Revo Happy HHKB or a Love60 HHKB.
  • OFF Studio Kailh BCP. Just because they have been intentionally made to be scratchy.
  • Some 3d-printed board, 40% or 60%
  • AEK2 keycaps for a project
  • Some random “OEM Keyboard exclusive” switches.
5 Likes

What are these like?

2 Likes

They are the heaviest linear ALPS made back then, it replaced SKCL Creams in their lineup around the same time SKCM Black replaced SKCM Orange & Salmon. They were used mostly as spacebar switches usually found in Zenith KBs of the time.

6 Likes

Interesting. So cherry copied alps by using gray as heavy space bar switches?

2 Likes

Actually I think Cherry was first with the color since SKCL grays were made to replace SKCL creams, not sure who came up with the weighting for spacebar being heavier first though.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re spitting out secret code words lol

1 Like

Ordered the Mod Musings x Mode Encore today. Tried to get the green/walnut option, but as fast as I could go through checkout it was sold out. So, I guess all of them were sold out within 15 seconds.

But my second choice was black/walnut, and I did order that one.

4 Likes

Almost 100 Rantopad Gateorn KS-1 for 10usd and i can’t even believe it. At least not until they actually arrive at the warehouse.

3 Likes

Nice! I didn’t think they actually came loose. Always thought you had to harvest a Rantopad board for them, awesome pick up!