What is on your desk today?

Well, those are just the shorter Glorious Gaming wood wrist rests and they’re just about perfect for this use case.

I happen to have two sets because their lousy finish started coming off in less than a year. Now the finish is coming off the new set so I’m just going to sand them down and put a proper finish on them.

1 Like

Minivan time!

15 Likes

What a happy space. :nerd_face:

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Minivans with Paperwork are :chefskiss:

6 Likes

An empty macro pad case that is currently serving as a nice-looking switch tester.

It has some Aqua Kings in at the moment:

A little more info is in the description / “Clear Switches” thread.

11 Likes

Olivia Tank, Hennessey, T1 Ambers.

19 Likes

Da. Mn.

1 Like

Modern M0110 with GMK Belafonte

17 Likes

Technically the corner across from my desk; finally got around to hanging these colorful keyswitch illustrations - they really are the perfect wall-art for my little switch corner.

If you’re wondering, yes, that’s a ratchet-strap on the right edge there - it’s holding my tall bookshelf together.

12 Likes

Love the switch collection!

2 Likes

My Tex Shinobi DIY kit arrived the other day with the BLE module so I’ve been assembling that this past weekend.

Gat Yellows for the switches.

It’s way bigger than what I normally use but am really enjoying typing on it!

7 Likes

My little 9-key tester, with some smooth linears:

• 3x Momoka Frogs
  • 3x Everglide Water Kings
  • 3x Velocifire x KTT Lightwave V2s

The froggos and moist monarchs have little play and are on the buttery side of things, while the KTT’s do have some play in the travel, but they skate. That is, a little wobble but they’re way smooth.

The dampening is cool, too - pretty subtle but definitely there. I like it - just enough to take the sharp edge off without inducing mush. I look forward to messing with these a bit more in-depth in the near future.

4 Likes

With no context I’m just going to assume the Kanye fan forum designed their own switches lol I’m so here for that crossover

2 Likes

Think I’ve settled on a colorway for this board: MT3 Serika. What I wouldn’t give to get my hands on a GMK Serika set!! I think that profile sounds best on this board.

13 Likes

22 Likes

Nice Corey Seager autographed ball there!

2 Likes

Sir Cheddar creation again, beautifull!

2 Likes

$#@!-ing cute. Keyboard spotlight, genius. I’m gonna need to try this. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I wish new trackcap day didn’t feel like a sacrifice to the gods…

6 Likes