What is on your desk today?

By the comments you got on this set I thought you were going to keep it sealed.

Anyway looks fantastic, the color of this set is really something.

1 Like

Gotta finger those up. No shine, no love.

1 Like

If u don’t use the caps your just a flipper :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Honestly I’m the kind to keep it sealed until I figure a way to use and preserve it, but yeah I can see your point, no worth in keeping set this pretty and not use it.

1 Like

tumblr_1845db21b3837738830c99a2a074c2ac_cc82cdaf_500

1 Like

I need to figure out a rotation.

17 Likes

Buy three more

1 Like

I have a game plan from start if I see a set or keeb I like.

nice!

Been rocking the Sagittarius for a couple weeks now, really really love it. Still getting used to the layout but it’s forcing me to type more “properly” so I think it’s ultimately a good thing lol

Stoked to get the caps I ordered specifically with the board in mind (whenever that is) but in the meantime I’m totally happy with how delftware looks on it

10 Likes

Okay, add that to the list of board I regret missing out on.

I really like how they curved the whole row versus just breaking it after the QAZ and slanting the rest down.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that was one of the main things that attracted me to it. The curve feels shockingly natural sometimes and aesthetically I like it a lot more than those “break” style boards you mention.

1 Like

A gift for a friend ended up on my desk for some maintenence, mainly changing the switches from Gateron Yellows to Akko Lavenders.
Also I realized that I haven’t posted any of my boards yet.

On another note, did you know that Japanese people don’t actually use Japanese legends?

10 Likes

IIRC Gondo said that he will open source plate and pcb after gb ends, so I would expect more designs of this layout coming out after this happens.

2 Likes

Very cool board and build. Aesthetically I do wish that CannonKeys would stop putting their logo on the top of their boards, but maybe I’m the only one who hates it, lol.

4 Likes

You aren’t.

Ditto. Would be better on the bottom if anywhere.

haha yeah you’re definitely not alone, probably the only thing I actually dislike about the board

I saw someone post a board with this TI-84 keyset on reddit earlier and decided to dig up my old numpad. I’ve gotten more used to using the regular number row on my 60s over the years so I haven’t pulled it out in a while, but I really do love the keyset on this little thing. Maybe using all of the irrational constant keys was a bit much but I don’t really want to dig through my keyset box to find 1, 2, 3, & 6.

9 Likes

Is that DSA Scientific? It looks like it

1 Like