What is on your desk today?

What springs weight did you use for the T1 switches?

Mainly 72g and then 85g for the mods, because apparently I can’t count right and didn’t have enough of the 72g left :sweat_smile:

I’m too much of a chicken to swap out my sliders! That looks amazing. Great setup, man.

Acrylice (Acrylic Alice)
GMK Jamon and Gateron Clears

13 Likes

Lubrigante!

13 Likes

Is this from the lubrigante GB run by homerow co? Can’t wait for mine!

1 Like

Nope, this was cut by a friend of mine. Acrylic Lubrigante with a Polycarb Half plate for

All. That. Flex.

3 Likes

Doro67 with Healios and SA Troubled Minds.
On the side a brand new, APEM DT225 usb trackball :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Does that mean the files are available? I want to get an additional top layer cut so it’s actually high profile. Looks like this one again suffers from the “just not high enough” sickness :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup! The files are available here thanks to the talented @Zambumon!

Keep in mind the updated Lubrigante files will be released once the group buy ends.

Using the brass tax MiniVan today. Topped with 9009/hyperfuse and sporting holy pandas under the hood. Custom TVK hood ornament with dual tone anodize.

8 Likes

Starting to wonder if I have too many things on my desk…

4 Likes

Does the cat take well to having a keyboard on it?

Because it looks like you still have free real estate if you ask me hehe

18 Likes

That artisan is neat. If it was black anodization with the TVK logo in white that would be so neat with the latest cases

1 Like

yeah that would be pretty killer

A bit more color on todays desk :slight_smile:

• KBDFans e-Yellow Tofu
  • MX Blacks (lubed)
  • Pulse r3 Mitolet
  • DZ60 r3 usb-c
  • APEM DT225 Trackball

11 Likes

For when you absolutely positively need to key numbers into a spreadsheet but you also thought today was the right day to try a 40% at work.

17 Likes

Great idea, like it !