What is on your desk today?

You sure? Because this is how hbheroinbob signs several of his reddit posts about the Outemu switches:

Thank you for your support.
Paul
/u/hbheroinbob
gazzew#0360 (discord)

And he’s the one who sold the Gazzew 66 last year: https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/6fad2z/uscahgazzew_66_custom_60_pcb_w_paypal/

1 Like

Yeah, Gazzew and good ol Heroin Robert are the same guy.

2 Likes

Huh, I’ll have to check my invoices. I could’ve swore they came from two different locations & people. Looks like I’m wrong though.

1 Like

Yeah you guys are right gazzeW & hbherionbob are the same people or at the very least he is definitely one of the people who make gazzeW go if that’s a business name. The gazzeW PCB I got was just bought off a r/mm user that lives in PA, not from anyone claiming to be/be from gazzeW.

1 Like

Received SA Leviathan and the Kokrabba artisan today, and I got the desk mats a little while ago, so I finally got to put them together on my Grid600.

9 Likes

JTK Hyperfuse in Dark Green Tofu 60%.

7 Likes

Classic set but i like it !

1 Like

Planck rev6 high pro, 4x4 macropad with 3d printed case designed by me, GMK Space Cadet, T1 lubed with 205g0 and 45g gold springs.

10 Likes

I found some pieces of milky acrylic I had put away in some drawer and saw an opportunity to upgrade my RoMac macropad a bit. Using a Dremel I cut, carved and drilled the acrylic to fit as a middle layer and enhance the underglow RGB strip I had already added. Learned a lot in doing this and will definitely do an upgraded Mark II version when I’m exchanging the ProMicro for a Proton C.

15 Likes

That is absolutely stunning!

2 Likes

Finally built my E6.5 & am now typing on my first true custom!
Specs:
Holy Pandas (MD) with Halo Clear stem & 70g TX springs.
Switches lubed with Tribosys 3203, springs lubed with TX’s synthetic paraffin oil.
GMK screw in stabilizers, clipped, & lubed with Krytox GPL205 G0.
MK ultra 65% plate foam.
Gasket mounted.

So far so good, this thing is a beast! Loving the feel of the gasket mount, it definitely makes for a much quieter typing experience vs top mounting the plate. Surprisingly though it’s not as cushioned or flexy as I thought it would be from the gasket mount. Although the fact I went with a brass full plate probably accounts for that. All in all I’m in love with this board, the only complaint I can level against it is that it still hasn’t gotten the promised VIA support. Still it’s simple enough to program it through the QMK configurator & QMK Toolbox, so no real points off there. Given the quality of the finished product & smoothness of the GB I wouldn’t hesitate to jump on another one of Exclusive’s boards in the future!

14 Likes

15 Likes

Is that massive copper ???

1 Like

Some would call this a keyboard, they would be correct.
Some would call this a paycheck, they would also be correct.

4 Likes

All brass actually! :scream:

Well I just got knocked down a few pegs… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seriously though what a beauty!

Orange Alps build using a plate and PCB from @hineybush in a Duck Orion v3 with SGI Keycaps.

16 Likes

Dactyl Minidox.

6 Likes

forgot to add. Server’s board. Dactyl circumcised.

while this one is server’s spare board. Thumb lowered atreus.

8 Likes

Just got my Hi Pro(s) from a RealForce 104UG and got my cable from Asceny (gear)

14 Likes