What is on your desk today?

14 Likes

That wrist rest gets me every time lol. Any idea if I could get one somewhere?

2 Likes
2 Likes

You beat me to it. I’ve gotten a lot of mileage out of mine, I think I got it about three years ago and have used it daily about half of that.

1 Like

Is that a meat sandwich?

I see a ghost i insta like

I’ve let my inner child go wild with this one.

9 Likes

In memory of TVK

14 Likes

That left blocker is so awkward looking but I always loved it.

1 Like

Yeah it makes me uncomfortable just looking at it. Its fantastic.

1 Like

It’s like when a toddler is missing a front tooth

2 Likes

very nice!

1 Like

My “Who needs plates?” build!

8 Likes

Put my new-to-me NeXT non-adb board to use using a Drakware adapter I got in the mail today. I know the desk needs work; I’m looking at a desk mat for it!

2 Likes

I would think this is what a 3D printer would be perfect for?

It would be hard to get the tolerance good and consistent enough with a 3D printer

Took an old board out of storage today to mix things up.

This thing is… Not great. It’s a Ducky One with 65g Zeal v1s (all the way back from round 2 so not the good v1s either), Vortex duesub PBT caps, and a monstrosity of a numpad with various novelties and cheap artisans. Nothing on this board is lubed. The spacebar sounds awful.

This was my main board a few years ago and honestly I’m surprised at how low quality it feels after primarily using a topre clone for the past couple of years. I’ll probably bring this back home to replace the stabs and put the keyset’s numpad back on later tonight.

9 Likes

I got to work today and the above keyboard was no longer working :weary:

After an hour of troubleshooting I found out the problem was actually my dock (the board still works!) but I had already set up the backup Pok3r so I think I’ll try to stick with that today.

Alphas are stock Cherry clears and the mods are possibly the worst ergo clears ever (though they’re still better than I remember). They were the first switches I ever opened and lubed, and I didn’t even know you were supposed to use a brush so they were basically just slathered in the GH thick blend😅

I’m still not a fan of 60%. It doesn’t help that the left ctrl on this board is broken.

6 Likes

15 Likes

It is a good Olivia++ teasing :smiley:

1 Like