What is your favorite desk mat?

Hi y’all. Kono just stole my heart with Bob Ross desk mats! That got me wondering what your favorite desk mats are.

6 Likes

Well I did say to myself that I wasn’t gonna buy more deskmats, but then this shows up so I guess it’s my favorite. For now… :upside_down_face:
https://mykeyboard.eu/media/cache/c8/af/c8afed105294b4ef7e7b54b6f566d119.jpg

2 Likes

As a mat on my desk, I personally love using larger self-healing cutting mats

They protect the desk, track mice well, and are useful for quick measurements and general desk protection.

They’re great whenever you need to work on and tinker at your desk.

In terms of actual deskmats for aesthetics, I like the Serika one

I also like the Olivia ones

5 Likes

Honestly, I am really liking the Keebmat these days cause it gives me more of my desk back.

I might have to order a couple more for different sizes.

Full size mats are pretty awesome until you want to write some, or in my case spill coffee. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

This fake leather ikea thing with the flap on the left cut off. I like that it’s hard so I can still write on paper and hangs over the front corner of the desk to protect it

3 Likes

more Keebmat love

4 Likes

Gotta be my Deep deskmats by catfromonomichi. So simple, so clean!

6 Likes

A Bruce Nauman fan? That’s awesome. Never thought I see something so high brow in the keeb area. :slight_smile: @hellla

1 Like

I have a wool/cork/rubber mat from these folks: RiversArcade - Etsy

I like it, it’s a nice mat, comfortable to use, and doesn’t show any dinginess, but I don’t think I would replace it with another. It’s likely this one will likely last a very long time.

I do like that Ikea one or the idea of using a self healing mat.

2 Likes