What is your favorite or most desired keycap set and why?

Currently in love with GMK Dracula, but also probably a bit prejudiced because of the wait time :grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

There’s too much to pick from, but if I had to choose one:

GMK First Love would be my final choice. It’s got black (yes, I know it’s actually dark grey) and purple which I really love. Too bad, I don’t have £250-ish to spend on the real deal!

Notable mentions:

SA Dasher – That striking blue colourway will always be dashing.

GMK Taro – It’s got purple, and it’s a nice shade of purple.

6 Likes

Another vote for SA Dasher.

1 Like

SA Grand Budapest is probably my all-time favorite

1 Like

Actually, this. I forgot about SA Grand Budapest, but it would also be at the top of my list.

probably some XDA coral sea keycaps, you can find cheap ones and higher quality ones, and the color palette is real nice. I know they arent fancy GMK keycaps but i like em

5 Likes

Favorite: GMK Honeywell. It’s a perfect combo of grays and strong accents. Looks great on many boards. I think modo light is similar in this regard.

Most Desired: I think GMK Future Funk with light alphas kit. I managed to snatch the base kit (in transit) but can’t find the alpha kit in decent price. The set looks stunning as its interesting but not too over the top.

4 Likes

GMK Dark. I’ve seen other BoB keycap sets but none of them come close to being as dark or look as good as GMK Darks. Pity their resale value has shot up so high and they’re super hard to find nowadays.

2 Likes

GMK Perestroika and GMK Bingsu

1 Like

A heavily textured WoB double-shot PBT set with text-only modifiers and perfect lettering.

2 Likes

SA Skywriter:

I didn’t buy it, because I don’t use SA. But if they would do it in DCS…

It might also make for a good MT3 / MG profile, don’t you think?

I also feel the same way about SA 8010, and would like to see it in a lower-profile colourway with a more conventional dolch pattern option, as well. Tai Hao copied the colours nicely some time ago.

5 Likes

Favorite is Wavez, and the one I regret not jumping on is GMK Copper.

3 Likes