What was your loudest, brightest build?

I almost always gravitate toward black, gray, silver, beige, and blue, but I once put together a crazy colorful Keyboardbelle build.

What was your walk on the wild side?

12 Likes

My bumper with GMK Nightrunner. In the end I put SA VoC on this board and turned off the lights lol.

9 Likes

Nightrunner is amazing!

When I first made Dorsch 40k and posted it on Twitter, someone replied that they always wanted to have a small keyboard with RGB LEDs that they could program with Python, so I made a version with a white PCB and 40 addressable APA102 RGB LEDs. It was a nightmare to solder them by hand, and then to figure out which ones in the chain are shorted, but I got it all to work in the end. It looks the brightest with transparent caps:

11 Likes

I got custom green anodization for my southpaw, the end result is pretty flash when the light hits it right.

10 Likes

I think green is probably the rarest color board. Looks amazing!

1 Like

I think with that green and some white and red you could really have a festive board come Christmas time.

2 Likes

Congrats on the bumper! I was following that board for a long time. I might still be in for one, but I am hoping for aluminum :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

My keychron K2 with self-dyed DSA-keycaps.
(actually I only did the purple ones, the yellow and orange ones are bought from ymdk)

I call it “worth dyeing for” :wink:

9 Likes

Astrophysical Mitolet Norbaforce MKII Silenced RGB with BKE Ultralight, Bro Cap Artisans

17 Likes

love it. would love to see it with skeletor as well.

2 Likes

This is clean! I think you might have made me like Mitolet :smiley: Nice build!

The colors were more electric irl

9 Likes

Wow that neon green really pops! Your mouse is decidedly drab :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Louder than the chrome and gold?! Woah! PS. The keycaps remind me of Starbursts :yum:

2 Likes

Agreed, I think it would’ve been fair to simply repost this shiny and chrome build:

3 Likes

Oh yeah that one too lol I was thinking bright colors haha

2 Likes

I know I’m like a week late on this thread, but I saw all the other loud purple builds and just had to throw my own hat in the ring:

GMK Vaporwave on Custom Bluetooth Dactyl Manuform (silent alpacas)

12 Likes

I think we have a winner!

Damn those hard tubed wires going criss cross look absolutely great with that theme!

3 Likes