What's in your Online Cart today?

Oh that sucks. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a bit of a run on them after Gazzew’s announcement that they were sun-setting the current line of Bobas.

Side note: I tried to game the system by adding 14 switches to the cart like 6 times, but the cart is smart enough to see right through my shenanigans.

1 Like

A stupid watch that’s far more athletic than my lardy engineer’s arse.

2 Likes

Finally bought some BSP blanks from ukkeycaps that I’d left in my cart for a month. I figured since they’re out of production I might as well get some to be able to compare to other cherry profile caps. Pretty certain they’re the only 1u bsp caps available anywhere. Originiative has some blank rgb mods left I think.

Edit: they’ve got some NOS dcs blanks from the 80s as well, if that’s interesting to anyone. Really a unique stock.

3 Likes

Comptec-era DCS blanks, now that is interesting.

2 Likes

@Manofinterests, would you mind measuring the internal dimensions of that sous vide case? I’m struggling to find a case that will fit my Maja v2 and is also in-stock anywhere.

The Maja v2 is:

• 2.25" tall with MT3 keycaps (1.5" tall barebones)
  • 14.25" long
  • 5.25" wide/deep
1 Like

I have one of those cases, the inside is approx 15"x7"x3.5" so I think you should be fine.

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s perfect.

1 Like