Which Group Buy do you regret missing out on?

The HB85. It’s big, weird, and impractical. I love it.

2 Likes

GMK Dracula was my first GMK set I bought and I still use the Dracula theme in my IDE daily, I’ve since received quite a few sets since then. Looking forward to the day it finally arrives!

I’ve never heard of that. It’s beautiful.

This is a great topic! Let’s see…

• GMK Copper (was so into this and let some streamers talk me out of it, looking at you @Manofinterests with his guest Marcia aka Apiary). You owe me a set.
  • ai03 Vega
3 Likes

What did he say/can u link the episode? :grin:

1 Like

I wish I didn’t miss out on the ethereal panda switches cause I’m in love with the colors of the switch. >.> that and I don’t really want to pay a dollar a switch from keebsforall

It really is. I couldn’t justify getting both, so I went with the base. Hopefully Future Funk gets a re-release down the line since it’s sort of similar to Digital Nightmares, though it seems that some people aren’t happy with how bright the base colors turned out compared to the renders

Isn’t SA 1976 an in-stock item?

2 Likes

I feel like I remember it somewhere in this stream, but I’ll be damned if I can find it in 3h of film. The Cool Board ft. gasp of Apiary Keyboards - YouTube

• Time80 (not reforged)

• Orange 75 & Pad

• LZ Iron

• GMK Rudy

I had forgotten the LZ Iron existed. Strange duck indeed, very unique.

As an hb-85 owner, I’m all about those strange ducks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, I wish I had known about this:

https://www.melgeek.com/collections/group-buy/products/gb-melgeek-mg-monster-abs-doubleshot-custom-keycap-set

MG profile is supposed to be like Topre Hi-Pro, so it should be usable.

Turned out excellent in real-life:

5 Likes

Future Funk for sure. I don’t know what the hell I was thinking when I passed on it :joy:

2 Likes

This gives me more Attack the Block vibes than it does Godzilla, but it’s not like that’s a bad thing

Hm, GMK Mondrian. That’s it really, just such a novel set and was ortho specific. one of these days

2 Likes

In stock rn: MG Monster | Candykeys

3 Likes

Wow! I should get on this! Although shipping to Canada might be brutal.

1 Like

The one until now I still regret missing out is the merisi65. :frowning:

I really regret not getting in on the Grid650 :pensive: I’m turning into a bit of a wireless custom keyboard collector lately, and I think the white version would have gone really well with the (hopefully) incoming less but better keycaps.

2 Likes