I’ve been reading a bit and come across a discussion in which people talked about how one of the reasons Alps were dust magnets and got bad over time is due to them being factory lubed.
[Edit: Sorry if I wasn’t clear I meant to talk about MX switches.]
So it got me wondering, would lubed switches survive the years? Or would they collect dust and dirt and the switch will be ruined?
I’m mainly referring to manually lubed switches with greases.
Alternatively, would dry switches survive the years in terms of durability?