I am on a hunt for a perfect keyboard, may I use the wisdom of the crowd here and ask for a help?
I am looking for a fully split layout. I touch type pretty quickly and I am using vim editor and try to limit use of a mouse (Linux, tilling window manager, CLI).
Here are my requirements:
- travel size and reasonable robustness
- reasonable price (Ergodox EZ is expensive)
- switches: whatever, quiet
- keycaps: simple, no need for labels
- I am willing to learn orthogonal
- dont need an encoder
- would appreciate a case
- need numeric row as in my language this row is for diacritics
I dont want to build it on my own so I will try to find an online shop where I can buy it.
From my research, Lily58 seems like a match, but I believe there are others to consider.
Thanks a lot for your inputs!